The Project ACTOR 3 - Quality and Certification for the ICT Sector - supports certification actions in international reference standards for the ICT sector, namely the acquisition of specialized services for implementation and certification audits in CMMI, IT Mark, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, NP 4457, among others.
Supported by Portugal 2020, COMPETE 2020 and the EU under the typology Joint Projects - Qualification of SMEs, ACTOR finances 50% of investments with the hiring of specialized consulting services in the implementation of the references:
- Consulting for certification in Software Development: CMMI-Dev2 to Dev5 and CMMI-Services; IT Mark and IT Mark Services;
- Service Management: Certification in IT Service Management: ISO/IEC 20000;
- Certification in Information Security Management: ISO/IEC 27001;
- Certification in Quality Management Systems: ISO 9001
- Certification in Management Systems Research, Development and Innovation; NP 4457
The acquisition of specific hardware and software support is also supported up to a limit of 25,000 euros. The co-financing rate for these expenses for the beneficiary companies is up to 50%.