The DigiAdvance project will address these growing issues through the provision of low-cost, demand-driven, tailored training in key digital technologies for SME owners, managers and employees.
The objectives of the project are to:
- Develop the skills and confidence of existing SME employees related to specific aspects of digital technologies in order to foster talent pipelines within enterprises
- Provide opportunities for job seekers to upskill or re skill in specific aspects of digital technologies in order to enhance the talent pool for SME recruitment
- Empower business leaders to drive innovation and investment in digital technologies by improving their understanding and their awareness of such technologies.
- Identify current and future trends and needs in the SME sector with respect to digital skills
- Create opportunities for knowledge-transfer and networking across both European HEIs and Industry
Know more about the project here: https://digiadvance.eu/