The protocol aims to stimulate, reinforce and increase the growth of the potential of Portugal and Spain by increasing the competitiveness of the companies associated to both entities, through the promotion of joint collaboration activities in Research and promoting commercial synergies between both networks, namely through the identification of opportunities both within the two countries and abroad and by promoting joint commercial missions.
The plan of activities inherent to the protocol will aim to:
1. The current MoU aims to facilitate mutual knowledge as well as facilitate reciprocal access to both Portuguese and Spanish markets, especially in deep tech and ICT sectors, but also exploring opportunities in other sectors.
2. In international markets, both parties will share their activities plans (like missions, events, among others) and welcome members from the other cluster to participate when possible.
3. Both Parties will foster business partnerships among their members, namely by facilitating matchmaking or introductions, but also by providing local support to the other party or its members in order to facilitate market prospection, business development, research and development, information dissemination and members’ internationalization.
4. Both parties will disseminate among their members the needs, solutions and services offered by the other party’s members.
5. Both parties will also promote cooperation among their members in order to facilitate agile partnerships to support increased demand of skills, competences or resources in response to concrete business needs.
Secpho (hereafter referred to as "secpho") is a technology cluster whose mission is to foster collaboration for technological innovation by connecting its members with potential parties across different sectors, including aquaculture, agriculture, environment, food, and others.
Learn more about secpho here.